The Kookaburra Hockey Axis has been designed to give hockey players the edge on the hockey pitch. The Axis hockey stick maximizes the carbon within the stick and the help of the LBow 210 and Energy Groove give you enhanced Drag Flicking abilities.
- 50% Carbon
- Dual Core
- Dual Core construction creates high power with the perfect blend of playability and control.
- LBow 210
- Optimum Point 24.50 mm @ 210mm
- State of the art profile. Designed with the modern player in mind.
- Aids 3D skills and close control whilst offering all round playability
- 12K Biaxial Carbon
- Used to enhance the playing characteristics of the Apollo, Stinger, Axis and Cyber sticks.
- 12K Biaxial carbon provides additional strength and increases power potential.
- Gap free technology with no resin rich areas
- Reinforced Edge
- A reinforced back hand edge for increased durability and robustness.
- Subtle Energy Goove
- Subtle groove in the shaft of the stick to assist with creating enhanced ball speed.
- Assists with passing, control and precision.
- The textured playing surface generates a more secure contact area, resulting in exquisite feel, control and agility.
- Exceptional Feel - Improved Control
- X-Orb Grip
- The very latest in shock absorption material which has been bonded to handle of the stick.
- Designed to aid overall playability on high carbon models.
If you want to have a look at The 2023 Kookaburra Hockey Range we have put together all the products and their information into an easy-to-read blog post. Giving you the best advice possible to choose your next Kookaburra Hockey Product!
Picking the right hockey stick can be hard so we have put together a series of blogs that will help you choose your perfect stick. We can help you choose your perfect stick , what the right carbon level to play with is or find your perfect bend!
MODEL NAME: KOOKABURRA HOCKEY AXIS (2023)
Multiple Ways To Pay Securely
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.