The Grays Raid Junior Navy | Pink is the newest shoe to be released by Grays hockey. The Raid hockey shoe is the perfect balance of lightweight flexable feel of a trainer while having the structure and support of a traditional hockey shoe. The Grays Raid hockey shoe is elite shoe withing the Grays Hockey range.
- AGS OUTSOLE
- AGGRESSIVE GRIP SYSTEM - A perfect balance of both the geometry and superior rubber compound to deliver confidence on all surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- AGS MEDIAL TOE WRAP - Provides a durable finish to the outsole and first point of contact for impact protection.
- CHEVRON LUGS - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction all pitch types – the deep, sharp lugs are made from a compound that balances durability and high performance grip.
- GEL ACTIVE PLUS FOOT BED -A3 layered foot bed with gel insert optimises support and shock absorption
- I.P.S SYSTEM – Full length 30 degree foam to provide a soft feel platform inside the shoe.
- SPEED-LACING SYSTEM allows your foot to slip in and out with ease, yet keeps the shoe firmly in place on the move.
- RIPSTOP WP FABRIC – High performance woven fabric, made of ultra strong nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion
- WELDED UPPER - Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel with optimum stability with the Diamond Cradle system. A breathable weather protection solution. The forefoot has a lightweight, water repellent breathable, quick- drying membrane to keep the foot dry during the game.
- EXOFIN TECHNOLOGY – Heel wrap designed to lock the foot in place, minimizing any foot slippage inside the shoe.
- PRO X LAST – Male / Female Specific last for improved fit and playability.
- DD SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability specifically designed for the dynamic movements required by elite Hockey players.
- EVA PERFORMANCE - Improved foam formulation that provides supreme energy return thanks to a unique elastomer compound engineered for speed and comfort. The firmer foam EVA55 helps prevent the foot rolling as it makes contact with the ground.
- TORSIONAL PLUS WISHBONE - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe ensuring a stable platform reducing risk of knee and ankle injuries
- To find out more about Hockey Shoes and what Hockey Shoe you should buy, have a read at our Blog - Click Here
- To get more information about the new Grays 2022 Hockey Range - Click Here
- To see the full range of Grays Hockey Shoes - CLICK HERE