Big Toe Hole Preventer Patches are designed for hockey players and runners that need help if you have the reoccurring problem of putting holes in their shoes! With the help of these patches from Trainer Armour they can prevent that!
What Causes Big Toe Holes
- Here comes the science… the condition that causes big toe holes is called hyperextension of the distal phalanx . In layman’s terms it means that every time you take a step your big toe lifts at the end. Every time your big toe lifts it rubs against the inside of your trainers, which eventually leads to a hole appearing.
- Studies have shown that as many as 1 in 5 people suffer with this condition. Many people are not aware that it is a medical condition and will blame the quality of their trainers, long toe nails or having the wrong size footwear.
What Is It And How Does It Work?
- Trainer Armour is a reinforced self-adhesive patch and applicator system that prevents your big toe wearing a hole in your expensive trainers.
- Trainer Armour is a thin patch that fits inside your trainers, just above your big toe, and is designed to be unnoticeable after fitting. It is manufactured from tough abrasive and tear resistant material.
- The applicator system ensures that the patch sticks in the correct place without any danger of sticking it to yourself, the furniture or stray pets.
- It's best to fit Trainer Armour in new trainers to prevent big toe holes but it can also be used when a hole first becomes visible.
- 2x Big Toe Hole Preventer patches
- 1x Left foot applicator
- 1x Right foot applicator
- User instructions
- Link to video user guide
- Rigid printed card applicators (recyclable)
- Suitable for shoe sizes from UK size 3 up to UK size 12
- Applicators can be trimmed to size with a pair of sharp scissors
- Self-adhesive patches are secured onto the applicators ready for use
- Free delivery
MODEL NAME: BIG TOE HOLE PREVENTER PATCHES
Multiple Ways To Pay Securely
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.